Sunday, April 13, 2008

Project Update part 2!

I did the stencilling today. I penciled in a 1-1/2 foot band of randomly placed multi sized dots across the one wall. I have to say, now that that stencilling is complete, I can clearly see this is going to be a LOT of tedious work to paint. I ended up using a lot more dots and 5 different sizes instead of 3. However, when it's finished, it's going to look SO. TOTALLY. AWESOME!!! I'm really excited now, because it's turning out pretty cool. So, now the spare-moment painting phase begins. Anyone who wants to play with Lexi while I paint is MORE than welcome to! Usually I hate being a charity case, but for this I'm ok with it. Anytime anyone feels the need to get some Lexi time in, feel free to stop by anytime. This week is spring break, so no playgroups. Again, pictures will be posted when the project is done, and hopefully everyone will be in awe...

2 comments:

The Queen Bee said...

I am so excited to see the finished project. Reading your blog makes me want to do some painting of my own.

Lizzie said...

The more we paint right now, the more we want to paint, it's so weird! We've totally got the painting bug now. Wayne and I are already picking out colors for Lexi's room and a wall in the family room.