Wednesday, March 12, 2008

HOLY COW!


I'm am totally and completely in love with the Holy Cow Boutique. About four times a year, a sort of indoor crafts fair is held at the Pleasant Grove community center, and I simply have to go. It started today, and conventiently Lexi had her no-moms-allowed playgroup at Early Intervention, so I had an hour and a half to shop 'til I dropped! But of course, after many experiences wishing I could stay and peruse longer, seeing lots of thing I wanted, and having a crabby toddler insist I leave early, this time I had all the time in the world and found very few things enticing. I did get several cute clips for Lexi, as I always do, and found a few "I would buy that if I was spending money on home decor" items to put on a mental post-it note. One thing I did find that I LOVE are these vinyl wall graphics. They had a booth with several designs, but they didn't have exactly what I wanted on hand. But the catalog had exactly what I wanted for in the walk-in-closet in Lexi's new room (when she moves in). I love these flowers in the "spring" colors. I was going to try to handpaint some fun flowers in there, making it like a cool fort, but this is way easier and doesn't depend on me having any artistic talent. I also liked the "circles" for in Nameless Baby's room, in colors to match his bedding, and I may even think about something for on Lexi's walls. I think this may have been a great find. Here's the website to check out everything they have:

0 comments: