Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Labor, please!

I realized today I haven't written anything for a while, which is odd considering I check everyone else's blog almost every day. I think maybe I've been waiting to have something really big to write about... you know, the really big something. But alas, no baby. I'm very very anxious to have this kid. It seems like everyday the pain and discomfort is so great, there's no way my body can make me go through it for even one more day. And yet, it does. The little more than 2 weeks to go seems like an eternity, and even though my due date is June 6th, the thought of entering June still pregnant is so depressing I can't even fathom it at this moment. I keep thinking that I haven't gone into labor yet because there are things that need to be done, but events and tasks keep getting checked off and still no baby. Hair appointment so I'll look fresh in pictures: Check. Nursery completely finished: Check. All nessesary baby supplies bought, received, or cleaned and ready from storage: Check. AWESOME baby shower thrown by Korbie: Check. Hospital bag packed and ready: Check. I've even gotten in some helpful non-Nameless Baby related appointments, like a couple of meetings with Lexie's teacher. The only thing coming up is an audiology appointment for Lexie on Tuesday, but I keep trying to reassure Heavenly Father that Wayne would have no problem handling that one. Sigh... all pregnancies do end sometime, right?

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

Man, and I missed your shower! I was so sad I couldn't be there. I was at my future SIL's bridal shower in Idaho. Sorry! :(

I think the last 4 weeks of every single pregnancy (whether your first or your tenth) is just the worst! So...

...May your baby come tomorrow! :)