Monday, May 5, 2008

a big birthday party THANK YOU!

I just wanted to thank everyone who came to Lexie's birthday party for making it such a fun event. You may or may not know this, but I hate having birthday parties. I stopped when I was about 11-12. I just stress out about everything and it's no fun, hense why Lexie hasn't had one until now. But thanks to everyone, it was great and stress-free (once everyone arrived. I wouldn't be me if I didn't stress about timing when to cut the cucumber for the veggie tray just right), even with so many little ones running around my house! The cats probably thought we were trying to torture them. Little Low-key Lexie seemed both thrilled and overwhelmed to have so many friends around, it was a great experience for her to help her shake up her comfort bubble a little. We're so grateful to have such awesome friends and family. You all rock!

0 comments: