Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hawaiian Adventure Part 2

Ok, Lexie is at school, Seth is asleep, and hopefully this will all last long enough for me to post all the pictures I want to. And on with the show...


First off, the "conditionER incident", not the "condition incident" as I called it last post. Oops: In our condo, the bathrooms were supplied with Kirkland shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in the showers in those big giant bottles with pumps. Lexie thought the pumps were SOOOOO cool, and loved to rub all of the above all over herself, whoever else was in the shower helping de-sand her, the shower walls, the shower floor, etc etc. One time she showered with her cousin Rachel after a trip to the beach and she eashed Rachel's tummy, which Rachel thought was hilarious and mentioned for several days after. This is them watching some cartoons afterwards:
Anyway, the incident occured one morning later. After getting Lexie showered for the day, I let her hang out in her towel for a bit before getting her dressed, since I had a million other things to do, and she really wanted to lay on her bed and watch Spongebob, NOT get dressed. So I left her to herself and busied myself with other chores. After a while, I suddenly realized it'd been quite a long time since I'd seen or heard from Lexie, and that's never a good thing. I went to check on her and found that I'd left her naked a little too long. She'd gone back into the bathroom and was playing with the conditioner on the bathroom floor. This is what I found:
It's a little hard to tell from the photo, but she was completely covered from head to toe with conditioner. Well, I guess I learned my lesson.

The wedding was awesome. It was on a golf course looking down upon the ocean. The minister was amazing, seriously, if anyone knows anyone getting married in Maui, I'll have to get you his name. The reception was beautiful and the food was delicious.
*pictures to come. Posting them individually takes too long, so I'll wait till I can do a slideshow from Picassa on Wayne's computer tonight...

0 comments: