Thursday, December 4, 2008

Right Now I'm: Totally whacked out

Right now:

  • Wayne's been out of town since Sunday
  • Lexie is grumpy
  • Seth is wiggly and likes to roll in his crib (and not sleep)
  • My chronic insomnia has been getting worse and worse for months and is finally at full force. 8 hours of sleep total... in the last 3 nights
  • The house is a mess (ok, but how is this any different)
  • Feeling like I'm sucking at my calling right now because my brain isn't functioning well enough to organize and get stuff done
  • We're out of baby food.

So, solutions:

  • Wayne gets home late on Friday
  • We're going to see friends today, so Lexie should cheer up
  • I don't know, a baby sized straight jacket?
  • Pills. I think it's time for pills. Maybe I can go to the doctor next week...
  • Cleaning service! And why don't I clean when I'm not sleeping? Huh, didn't think about that till now...
  • Got to sit down and sort my brain together on this one. Lists. I need lists.
  • This one's easy. We can go to the store!

Ok, so... off to problem solve....

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

So, did you solve all the problems? If not, it's okay. Just make it up.
*snort