Wednesday, August 27, 2008

School's Back!




Lexie had her first day of school! Yay! Like a good mommy, I had a brand new "back to school" outfit all ready for her, and I was so excited for her to finally be able to wear it. Surprisingly, Lexie was a bit hestitant about school this time around. She started crying when we got out the backpack, and the tears came again when she left on the "bus". But she was all smiles when she got home, so I think despite a bit of separation anxiety, she had a good time. Seth enjoyed his exclusive mommytime for a few hours, and I enjoyed being able to make run some errands without an impatient toddler. School rocks!

2 comments:

Mindy Sue O'Bryant said...

What a princess. She is so fun, we love Lexie!

Cheryl said...

Hooray for school! I'm glad it's going well and she had a good first day. I still can't believe I haven't been out there to see Seth, yet! I'm evil. And a bad friend. Sorry!