Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A couple more updates...

I thought of a few things to mention:

1. Lexie is getting big! I bought her a couple of new swimsuits on saturday, and she actually fit into the 3T sizes, width and everything! And her new 3T cropped pants from Aunt Suzie only had to be cinched in a little bit. It's nice to have clothes fit her, but I just don't know where it's coming from, because she hasn't been eating lately...

2. Seth is big as well! Ok, not "big", but tall and long and skinny, and certainly bigger than Lexie was. At 3 days old, he dropped down to 6lbs 12 oz, but by his 2 week appointment he was up to 9lbs 2oz, and 21 3/4 inchces long! Lexie was barely 9lbs at her 2 month. I can't imagine where he'll be at his 2 month...

3. I had my house cleaned today! Yes, I'm finally getting a house cleaner. I can keep the place picked up, but it's jsut so hard to clean with Lexie, because she wants to be in everything, and she never leaves my side. So now I have someone coming every other week to keep us sanitary and healthy. She did a great job today, and I'm so happy that I can take "the house is never clean" off my list of things to stress over.

4. Seth is being blessed on August 3rd. We picked this day because Ryan and Fam and Justin and Fam will all be in town, and my parents are coming as well. Everyone else, we'd love to have you there! Our church is at 9am, and our ward is HUGE, so come early to get seats. It's the Lehi 1st Ward in the Lehi Stake, if you want to look up the buildings address on mormon.org.

I'll add some post-hospital pictures of Seth, I promise... some day...

1 comments:

Korbie said...

speaking of seth pictures ... I made you the CD of all the shower pictures and the pictures you and wayne took of seth. they are at the house but since I am out of town again, never got it to you. I promise they are on the way